Environment Design - Final Project
Katherine Alexandra Sutanto / 0373585
Environment Design / Creative Media / School of Design
Final Project/Compilation
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Instructions
2. Task
3. Submission
INSTRUCTIONS
You are to polish and complete each 1 of the Exterior and Interior Design with a sufficient breakdown of props/asset concepts: hero asset, set design props, and details. Each artwork will be laid out on a balanced, well-arranged call sheet, which will then be compiled with projects 1 and 2 into a Complete Environment Bible. You are allowed to alter and upgrade each piece of content that has a strong design that effectively showcases its functionality. List of tasks to be completed:
(Individual Call Sheet) Polished Artwork: 2000 x 3500 pixels, 200 dpi for Interior, Exterior, and Props design (Jpeg and PSD)
Complete the Environment Design Bible in PDF format.
TASK
I start polishing the art with the exterior, which I choose to do 2D, I then developed from the value study and starts painting on top of it.




Komentar
Posting Komentar